Sunday, March 4, 2012

The end of an era......

I finally came to the conclusion a few weeks ago that I was never going to have time for a young horse, I am lucky if I get time to ride once a fortnight let alone 3-4 times a week so I put Diesel up for sale on Trade Me.

The most fabulous young lady came to see him. Ashleigh Williams, a dressage rider rode him beautifully. He was a bit of a toad but she had him sorted in no time. She brought him there and then.

So in the last week he passed a vet check, has had shoes put on and teeth done and today he left for his new home.

Although I am really sad to say 'see ya later' to him I know its 110% the right thing to do. He has gone to the best home imaginable and I am really looking forward to seeing him about and about and getting his groove on.

So for now, Goodbye my beaufitul boy, I hope the work I have done in raising you was done right and I cant wait to see you again. And most of all, to Ashleigh.....have fun with him!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment