Diesel had his first full day by himself on Sunday as Chevy was at the Silverdale Funday.
From what I have been told (I was at the show watching Chevy so was not here to witness Diesel's shinanigans) he called out all bloody day....and on top of that when I checked him when we got home he has ripped a massive chunk of hoof off the outside edge of his front right foot!!!
NOT WHAT IS NEEDED WITH THIS HARD, DRY GROUND AT THE MOMENT.
My farrier has been sick (so I found out after calling him all week and him not returning my calls) so he is coming out tomorrow evening to try and make Diesel more comfortable as he is really quite sore on it......stupid Pony - if he had just behaved himself in the first place he would be okay!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment