Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick update time....

Diesel has not done any more work since the last blog entry as the ground has been just too darn hard......it has rained heaps today though so hopefully will be able to get stuck in before winter really hits!!!

I got Diesel out last week for a really decent brush....boy it was so nice spending some proper time with him. He thoroughly enjoyed being pampered. When he was in the stall I got the pony pad out just to see how he would be with it. Put it on his back, went to do up the girth and IT DIDNT REACH (and the straps are really long lol)....chubby bugger!!!

Then decided to see how he would be with the saddle...well, he couldnt have given a rats ass!!!! Let him have a sniff and then put it on and apart from having a good look at it he was as happy as larry....

In the next 6 weeks my goal is:

To get Diesels teeth done
Get him mouthed
Get him lunging in a saddle and responding

I know its not much but I just dont seem to have much time at the moment so instead of overstressing about it I am going to set realistic goals.......

No comments:

Post a Comment