Neil Twentyman came out to check his teeth so we are all ready for mouthing him and start breaking him in....
Neil is such a good vet and was so wonderful with Diesel.
He needed his back teeth rasping which wasnt a big deal atall....and then we set to work on his Wolf Teeth....and boy, did they take some pulling out. Poor Diesel was sedated twice in the end as they were such big Wolf teeth and he was not too happy about the whole experience lol.
So we now have a lovely mouth, with no wolf teeth to interfer with his bit and this week (once the weather clears a bit) I will introduce him to the bridle again. He has worn one before but it has been quite some time now.
I am really looking forward to starting to do more with Diesel, he was so fabulous when we hopped on him the other day that I feel very confident in all that is ahead. I am especially looking forward to the Spring when I will be able to do that much more with him....my paddocks are too wet and muddy now to do much but its all GOOD!!!!!
Here are some pics from his Dentist visit....



No comments:
Post a Comment