Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update of progress at Weiti Station

Alice had told me that Diesel has settled in really well. I felt like a neurotic Mother as I just had to text her the day after he got there to see how he was!!!!!

Yesterday they tacked him up and also Mouthed him. She said he was really good.

Today a group of them were going to go hacking over their land and lead Diesel off another horse. I am sure he is going to really enjoy it. They are also going to start backing him.

Tomorrow they are going to ride him!!! ARRRGGHHHHH. Alice is going to let me know what time they are doing this and I will go over and watch it and take heaps and heaps of photo's.


It is such a surreal feeling knowing that Diesel is finally being broken in. I have waited soooo long and it is finally here. It is a VERY exciting time in our journey together. Will update his blog after tomorrow with the photo's...dont think I am going to sleep much tonight, tooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment