Thursday, May 19, 2011

Feet trimmed and body clipped!

Another busy day for the boy yesterday.

Michelle Horan came out and clipped the fella.....he was so much better behaved than I thought he would be lol. Only thing he didnt like was the hair blowing into his face but apart from that....what a star! He looks FAB-U-LOSA, will get some photo's next time he has a decent brush!

Farrier also came out and trimmed his feet, remaining shoe was taken off and he will just be barefoot over winter as wont be doing too much. Again, was really well behaved.

Tomorrow is the visit out to a place near Woodhill Sands to see Tommy Berns, hopefully he will load fine and behave himself - after recent days I think he will.

Am also trying to find a decent sized roundpen to hire so that I can continue working him in a confined area over winter......

No comments:

Post a Comment